brake question

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: brake question
From: "Ross Eddington" <reddingt@pobox.une.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 12:15:44 +1100 (EST)
Hello again, another question, on which any advice would be appreciated.

The car: 65 with the later disk brakes installed.

Brand new single 3/4 master cylinder, brand new rebuilt calipers., and
yet (and althugh I have nothing to compare it to), I still feel that it
is not braking well).

So, I pulled of the rear wheel, as recepts I had from when it was in
Darwin, claimed to have new rear cylinders. TO my surprise I found two
things labelled SANYCO, with no indication whatsoever of what size, and
looking nothing like the 3/4 cylinders on Rallye..

So the question. ARE these liekly to be the old 13/16 cylinders from
its 1500days, or something some idiot has put in hoping it would work??
As far as I can see there wold be no harm reverting to the orginal
3/4's?

many kind thanks in advance

--
Ross Eddington