Re: Seats

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seats
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 09:00:49 -0500
What about other sports cars of similar size?  I know that at least one
roadster had MGB seats (not a big improvement if I recall) but FIAT X1/9
seats are VERY comfortable (they were in the one that I had - long story)
and are narrow enough to fit (I believe.)  Plus, they have got to be cheap.
Bayless Racing in the Atlanta area can get new upholstery for them, or
custom covers can be made.  Also, seats from the 124/2000/Pinninfarina
Spyders should fit.  Alfa seats too but they would be more money.

All that said, I kinda like the Roadster seats.  It goes with the vintage
nature of the car imho.

Sidney Raper
1964 1500
1967 SRL311 00060