Re: tire size for a roadster

To: gsglasgow@home.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tire size for a roadster
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 02:06:34 EST
In a message dated 11/1/01 5:21:41 AM !!!First Boot!!!, gsglasgow@home.com
writes:

<< In the A032R, you'll lose .1" of tread width and .3" diameter. >>

Wow... Gordon.  I should have known you would come up with the details.
Looks like I will be making the switch after all.  What is a good vintage
racing tire?  I have heard of something called Goodyear Bluestreaks.  (I
think that is the name)  The club I belong too is letting me slide with the
A032R's.  I think I will need to change the tires to make them happy.  I do
want something I can drive on the street.  But I realize I cannot be too
picky.
Calspeed

///
///