63-64 Dash Pad

Subject: 63-64 Dash Pad
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 22:26:51 -0400
I just got a line on a clean, no cracks, original dash pad for 63-64
Roadster.  Anybody looking for one?  The guy contacted me about some Z parts
I had on Ebay, and asked me if I was interested.  Mine's a 66 so it won't
fit, so I figured I pass the find along.

Pictures at http://home.neo.rr.com/mark2000/images/datsun2000/dash_pad.htm

I've kind of developed a repoir with the guy - After a couple of back &
forth emails, seems I  bought my Roadster in the town he grew up in in PA,
and he wants to see my Z next time I pass though Erie, Pa.  I'll be glad to
ask him what he's gotta have for it - doesn't sound like he want a lotm -
and pass the deal along to the first Raodster owner to reply, rather than
putting it on Ebay - figured I'd make a some friends that way - never know
when I'll need something for my 35 year old.......

Mark Sedlack
66 1600 http://home.neo.rr.com/mark2000/images/datsun2000/roadstershots.htm
77 280Z 350CID / T5 http://home.neo.rr.com/mark2000/Myz.jpg

Gotta get some better pics of the Z up, now that I've got the digital...so
many datsuns, so little time.