Re: Electrical Woes Continue

To: "corcoran" <corcoran@bainbridgeisland.net>
Subject: Re: Electrical Woes Continue
From: jon_wissler@pngc.com
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 07:57:27 -0700
Tim,

        Mine is a 69 2000 with SU's.  After reading your reply, I BELIEVE
that I probably had my blinker on each time it fried.  I'm sure it was on
the first time because I was approaching a stop light to make a turn when
it went.  Do you know where I can find an easy to access, reliable, and
understandable circuit diagram?  I don't know electrical circuitry for
squat, and it's all just a mass of spaghetti to me.  Perhaps if I had a
decent road map I would have a shot at knowing which wire jacket feeds
which accessories.  I think I'm going to pull the side markers open and
take a look.  One other thing that may be a culprit, which has caused me
trouble before, are the taillights.  Crap slides down into the fender
wells in the trunk and lodges up against the tail light wiring.  There was
a bunch of stuff in there last night that I moved while looking for a
grease rag, and maybe that's what got me back on the road again.  Thanks
again to all for you help.

"corcoran" <corcoran@bainbridgeisland.net>
07/24/01 11:26 PM