RE:List Spam

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE:List Spam
From: Steve Allen <dumpdude@pon.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 16:37:58 -0700
I hate to bother everyone with this but I need to defend myself. I learned
earlier today that someone with my name has been sending copious amounts of
spam to several list members. It could be the entitre list for all I know.
Thanks Craig for the heads up. The retrun address is stevenallen@flashmail.com.
Number one:I would never send spam mail even to my worst enemy. I work in IT
and I hate the low lifes that spam and create viruses. Number two:I
have never had an e-mail account with flashmail.com. Whether this other Steve
is real and does not have a clue this is happening  or it is someone trying
to cause me a lot of grief is unknown. I just wanted to make it clear that it
is not me. Thanks.

Roadster content. We are having another run this coming Saturday for those in
the greater Bay Area. The details are at
http://www.311s.org/events.html  Fred, are you going to make it or will you be
busy rescuing another roadster? Great job and story by the way.

It would be great to get a few more roadsters registered at the web site. It is
really pretty painless.

Steve
67.5 stroked 2 liter
66 in pieces