Re: burned down to the ground

To: andycost <andycost@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: burned down to the ground
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 12:08:29 -0500 (CDT)
Burned car sitting outside can be really bad news.  The fire burns
the paint and primer away so the body (as well as all steel) will
rust fast.  There was a VW thing that had an engine fire and was left
sitting for a coupe of years before the junk yard was called.  They
hooked a sling to the rear end of the car and when they picked it up
the car folded in half in front of the rear wheels.  Then it broke.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner