Re: dynamat alternative?

To: FOFarrell@qtww.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: dynamat alternative?
From: JRDMF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 14:02:03 EDT
Fergus:

You need to take a trip over to A-1 Foam & Fabrics in Santa Ana. They have
everything you could possibly need to do an interior.
The address is:  1812 South Main Street
                        Santa Ana Ca 92707
                        714-835-1522

We used an adhesive backed foam insulation that they sell, and it does a
great job of insulating from noise, and temperatures. It comes in a 4 food
roll, and can be cut to any length that you want. They also have several
different thickness' to choose from. The stuff cuts very easily with a pair
of scissors, and once you put it down it is not coming off. I did my whole
car including the trunk for $30.00.

These guys also have a nice selection of stainless twisties and posties.
Hope this helps.
Jon
Huntington Beach