Re: FW: Classifieds: Wanted

To: nowroc@pacifier.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FW: Classifieds: Wanted
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 16:25:30 -0700
Sometimes timing is everything...

I have been corresponding with this guy from Olympia, Wa. He just got done
freshening the car up and wants to sell it. I am not going to talk price or
condition as the car is not mine. I will hook anyone up with this guy who is
interestd in what looks to me like a pretty nice 65 1500. It looks to need
some work (trim and such), but hey, a decent 65 1500 is pretty rare.

Here are some pics.

If anyone is interested, I will hook you up.

Andrew Murphy
1964 1500
1967 2000 Solex
SoCalROC