RE: just saw a roadster on TV

To: "'C. Halsted'" <chalsted@nycap.rr.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: just saw a roadster on TV
From: "Dziuba, Larry" <LarryD@pengrowth.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 08:25:14 -0600
I actually watched that old made-for-TV movie.  It was done in 1997 and was
called Murder and Misdimeanors.  Same as the old Rockford stuff Jim Garner
did in the '70's.  Common theme was he gets on the trail of some bad dudes,
gets beat up, goes looking again, gets beat up and then wins in the end.
Sound familiar.  I only watched to see the roadster.  When I saw that beater
of a roadster (hope I'm not offending anyone) I thought man that must have
been my car's previous owner.  He ran in to everything in front of him.
Larry.