open note to venders

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: open note to venders
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 23:53:42 EDT
Venders,

       It is well known that several of you do not get along very well.
Making a living selling roadster parts is very difficult and can wear on your
sense of humor. As a past and future customer of most of you I have one thing
to say: KEEP YOUR PISSING CONTESTS OFF THIS MAILING LIST! I don't care who
started it, take it somewhere else. My future choice of venders will be
based, in part, on how well you can play together on this list.

                                                       keith williams