Re: another sonic run

To: ay107@lafn.org, plhbauman@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: another sonic run
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 09:14:01 -0400
I must be special then.  A Sonic less than a mile from my house and a Krispy
Kreme within 5 miles.  And a car show a mile from my house once a week!

Y'all are invited to attend if you want.

Oh yeah, I had a roadster sighting yesterday.  Ok, so it was a part of a
roadster.  I saw a 66 Mustang in Springtime Yellow with 69 Roadster front
side marker lights!

Sid