Shasta

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shasta
From: "The Blair's" <jblair@rcsis.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 17:34:00 -0700
Just want to say that my wife and I had a great time at Shasta. This year
was our first time to attend and even though we were not able to bring our
car, the people we met were just fantastic! I was going to wear a name tag
that said " Hello, my name is Joe Blair. I have probably bought parts from
you one time or another!" It was nice to put some faces with the names I had
e-mailed or talked with over the phone. I finally met John Sandhoff 240
miles from home (we live about 5 miles from each other)!

Wow, what a bunch of great cars! Supercharged??? That was just too much! How
about the yellow on Eric Armstrongs 1600!
We're looking forward to next year when we can bring our car. If any of you
in the Sacto. area have a get together, let me know.

Joe Blair
Granite Bay Ca.
1964 SPL 310 #2775D
jblair@rcsis.com