My 67 Roadster!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: My 67 Roadster!
From: "Bob Wright" <bobw@1questsolutions.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 15:18:17 -0600
I'm so excited!  Check out the pictures of my 67 Roadster.  It "fell into my
hands" because the previous owner could not sell it.  At the time I had a 66
1600 that was in bad shape, and a 68 1600 with a U20 that was in pretty good
shape.  But I really wanted a low windshield.  So I took the motor from the
66 and put it in the 68 and sold it.  That left me with a problem child 66
and a U20 motor.  Then this 67 showed up.  Now I figure I'll get it drivable
and enjoy it while I get the U20 motor in good shape and then maybe do a
motor swap.

Anyway, I'm just happy to have a silver, low windshield Roadster of my own!

http://www.mysportscar.net/Galleries/Default.asp?iGalleryUnq=13

I also have a 1979 280zx that I'm trying to sell (after two years of
restoration and TOO MANY $$$$$).

http://www.mysportscar.net/Galleries/Default.asp?iGalleryUnq=7

Bob Wright