Re: Help!!!!! Need emergency Advice water pump leaking

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help!!!!! Need emergency Advice water pump leaking
From: dana nojima <noji-1@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 11:11:51 -0700
Shasta Travelers,

Isn't this where the egg comes in to play.

Sorry to miss Shasta this year.  The car came back together around the
4th of July.  I just don't feel confident enough to take it on the road
without more of a shake out.  Reading about other people's projects, may
car is would have been ready.

Safty for those who are an the road,

Dana

--