Re: Cam chains and things.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cam chains and things.
From: jon_wissler@pngc.com
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 07:38:57 -0700
"I have just bought a fully restored 1970 2000 sports. The car is
perfect except for, what I consider, noisey cam chains."

I sense a series of "oh shit" email exchanges about to begin.....

"Rourke, Brian" <Brian.Rourke@compaq.com>
Sent by: owner-datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
07/01/01 10:35 AM
Please respond to "Rourke, Brian"