found: boneyard with abandoned roadsters

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: found: boneyard with abandoned roadsters
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 09:44:59 -0400
was part shopping for a non-roadster and was told of an overgrown boneyard
northern Jersey vicinity with half a dozen or so roadsters, owner is in jail
on stolen property charges long term. not april fools, you know I have to
check it out. they're out there. I know of a rusty 2000 near Newburgh, NY
can be had for $200 or less, they also have a rough Isetta could be had for
similar $$ contact me if interested and I'll give contact info. I have too
many already.

Craig
roadsters