Re: Anybody looking for a cheap Roadster in Europe? Called him

To: "Autox" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Anybody looking for a cheap Roadster in Europe? Called him
From: "Pam & Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 17:01:24 -0700
Maybe my computer is broken, but it sure seems like the list is very quiet.
Perhaps everyone is (like me!) out cruising in the fantastic summer weather.
Hope so. Keep your eyes open on PCH, you're bound to see some old guy in a
little blue car having the time of his life!

Anyway, if this isn't the case, I was thinking of making some disparaging
remark about 2 liter engines just to spice things up :)

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600
http://www.PictureTrail.com/bauman311