Re: Brakes Update

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brakes Update
From: PETER VANDERPAS <giraffehauler@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 09:24:18 -0700 (PDT)
I had the same experience.  A brand new master brake
cylinder failed and was replaced after 2 years (12,000
mi).  Actually, I believe it was bad from the start,
but it took that long to figure it out and for the
loss in preasure in the left front calipers to cause
them to fail as well.

Peter van der Pas
Giraffehauler
'68 2000