Re: Starting rebuilt engine

To: <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Subject: Re: Starting rebuilt engine
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 06:50:41 -0400
Turn the engine to 16 degrees and move the distributor until the timing
light flashes. I had to move the distributor a few times to get used to the
process and it's not very accurate but it gets you fairly close. When I got
my engine running it was about 12 degrees BTDC but it allowed the car to
start. If the timing is too far off the engine may not start.

Mike