Re: exhaust over rear axle-stupid question???!!!

To: datsunmike@nyc.rr.com, christopher-dunn@home.com, chriss@euregio.net,
Subject: Re: exhaust over rear axle-stupid question???!!!
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 10:50:02 -0400
>My friend Ed Unkel has a car with that setup and frankly, it looks
>ridiculous, even he agrees. The roadster is too small or the pipes are too
>big to give a good visual balance.

I have to disagree with that assessment.  The 427 cobra is within 1/5 inch
in wheelbase, about 6 inches in width and just about the same length if I
recall.  Given that the dimensions are so close, it is not a size issue,
imho, as much as it is the shape of the car.

Just my opinion - yours may vary.

Sid