Re: No Thermostat

To: "Charlie" <cehubbard@home.com>, <roadster@rcn.com>,
Subject: Re: No Thermostat
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 18:43:27 -0400
I think it's the design of the cooling system of the engine. I was at a
British Car show today and looked over the cooling systems in addition to
checking out the rest of the cars and their radiators aren't any larger than
ours nor do any have shrouds. The rad for a TR6 is about the same size as
ours even though the engine is quite a bit bigger, and everyone told me
their cars run very cool.

BTW, several owners had Roadsters in the past including one guy who used to
race them. He now has a super low mileage 1959 Bug Eye Sprite in mint
condition.

Mike