Re: 2000 Roadster in Practical Classics Mag

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>, <RoadsterGB@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: 2000 Roadster in Practical Classics Mag
From: STAN CHERNOFF <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 13:01:25 -0700
Mike,

Look at the May 1988 issue of Classic & Sports Car.  It has an article
about a 67.5 1600 semi race car with a '59 Ford wagon for a tow car.  Even
has my name in the article.  Author "Carrol Clarke",  real name Martin.
Somehow related to Carrol Shelby and James Clarke.  Car actually ran at the
Palm Springs vintage races and had 2 seconds on ESPN.  It is now in Sweden
I think.

Stan
========