Roadster Roots

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster Roots
From: "Brad Holmes" <bholmes@monk.aum.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 11:08:43 +600
OK,

You guys got to me. I'm looking for my long lost red 67.5 - 1600 with
a chrome trunk luggage rack, stock steel wheels with hub caps. Anyone
in the LA (not Lower Alabama) area have my orignal Thundermouse?
I sold it to the "Fox" family in 1972. Don't know where it went from
there. sniff......sniff. Please if you find him, have him call
home.....we miss you.

<mikef@carolina.rr.com>
> To:            "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>, <Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us>,
>                <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
> Subject:       Re: Re[2]: Choices...
> Date:          Tue, 5 Jun 2001 21:29:59 -0400

> Me too Sid, Say anyone out there in Ca driving a 1969 gold color 2000
> that came from NC?  I am still looking for my first roadster.
>
> Mike Faggart

Brad Holmes
bholmes@monk.aum.edu
(334) 244-3713