Re: FW: Datsun Roadster

To: "Matt Silvey" <matt12@rcip.com>,
Subject: Re: FW: Datsun Roadster
From: Alex Avery <aavery@rica.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 20:33:04 -0400
The lack of title shouldn't be a problem nor sentence this car to being
scrapped for parts!  Just re-title the car. It's done all the time. If you
can't retitle the car then it's because the car is stolen and nobody should
buy any parts off this guy or they are supporting the car theft industry.

Unless I'm completely mistaken, I'm . . .
Alex Avery