Ex BRE Roadster web update

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Ex BRE Roadster web update
From: RoadsterGB@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 17:51:50 EDT
Just a few nice images this time of Bob Dicke racing the ex- Monise/ McComb/
McQueen/ Glasener BRE 2000.

Check them out through the Ken Glasener pages:

http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/Glasener.htm

I've been promised a whole batch of historic roadster racing photos.  Among
them there are some excellent 'never before seen' colour BRE pics from the
real early days in 1968, before the team had any success (with images of
spare Spooks on BRE's transporter, etc, etc). Expect a rewrite of the BRE
pages idc.  Other racers included in this batch of photos are Dick Roberts,
Dan Parkinson (Mr Pina, I think there are a few pics of your race car), Corky
Bell, the late Jon Woodner etc, etc..

Now I have a better PC I see that images on a few of these pages aren't up to
standard - over the next few months I'll be cleaning them up.

In the meantime it's good night from this side of the pond.

Rob
<A HREF="http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/intro.htm";>The Classic Fairlady
Roadster Register</A>