Re: 3.8

To: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>,
Subject: Re: 3.8
From: "Dave Stoll" <dgstoll@mint.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 20:31:26 -0700
Last week at quiting time a co worker came back in the office with a
strange look on his face and announced there were 2 red roadsters in
the parking lot, one of course being mine.  I went out and there was
Millard Davis in his 3.8 conversion.  (Pictures were posted of the
engine comp. Last winter) The snow had finally melted and the lawn
dried enough for him to drive out of storage and show me he was on the
road.  As he left the parking lot he easily lit up the rear tire...
Phil- I hope you start saving used tires...you may need a couple...
daveS