Heritage Plantation Datsun run (Cape Cod)

To: 240z-club@peak.org, artbrown@worldnet.att.net, munroere@kynd.com,
Subject: Heritage Plantation Datsun run (Cape Cod)
From: Nick Turi <nturi@otw.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 06:55:35 -0400
Hi all,

Date is Sunday, May 20th. NOT May 5. Sorry.

  Just a reminder that we have reserved a Datsun day scheduled for May 20
at a fabulous Museum in Sandwich, MA (Cape Cod). It is the Heritage
Plantation Museum. All Datsun's are welcome. There are some Roadsters and
some Z's already confirmed.
How about ZANY from NY (Rob).
How about you folks from NE.
DRONE will be there.
See attached for detailed invitation. Please email me if you are going to
make it. I would like to know how many will be cruzin' .

Thanks, Nick.

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a name
of DRONE May20.doc"; x-mac-type="42494E41"; x-mac-creator="4D535744]