RE: A few brake Qs

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: A few brake Qs
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@home.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 22:36:20 -0700
Both wedges should move freely. Sounds like you have found the problem (or part
of it at least). Keep soaking it in brake cleaner.

The adjuster comes out by screwing it all the way IN to the block, which means
you'll have to get the wedge out of there first.

I can't comment on the Speedbleeders since I've never used them.

You only need to bleed the master cylinder if the fluid level has fallen below
the bottom of the reservoir. And, yes, you should bleed the master first.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA