NOS Parts for Sale

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: NOS Parts for Sale
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 20:30:51 -0400
I have a NOS complete exhaust system for the early cars including 1500s.
Every pipe is there from the exhaust manifold back. I have the hangar for
the connection between the rear resonator and the hoop. I do not have any
other mounts and I do not have the clamshell clamp to connect the front pipe
to the manifold. The manifold is not included as I don't have one for the
early car. I may be able to scrounge up some other parts for it but I can't
guarantee I have anything else gathering dust.

Considering all the pieces and that they weren't all that cheap even 20+
years ago, I think $225 for the system is pretty fair. I don't remember how
much I paid for it about 12 years ago but it wasn't all that much cheaper.
That doesn't include shipping.

FWIW, I still have that exhaust system on my car for 20+ years but the rear
resonator did bite the dust finally about 3 years ago. Unbelievably
everything else is still solid. The bodies should have been built so
good!!!!!

Mike