Re: South FL shops

To: les@classicdatsun.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: South FL shops
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 13:52:03 -0400
Dennis,

I will only work on it for free if it is a 67 2000, or a 64 1500 and I get
to keep any parts that "fall off" during the course of the repair. ;-)

There are a couple of Roadsterites in the hot, sweaty, humid South Florida
area that may be able point the way.  There are also some 510 fans that
could help.  If he wants to come up to Jacksonville, I know of a shop that
has restored 3 or so Roadsters.  I also know a guy that can fix old Datsuns
in his sleep and is cheap!  (works out of is backyard shop - which dwarf's
his house btw)

Sid