engine for a 1600 (long version)

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: engine for a 1600 (long version)
From: "Terry and Donna Cost" <tcost@vvm.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 20:34:26 -0500
I guess I need to send his email address and the actual message.  Here it is

Hello Terry,

I'm sure you don't remember me, but we met in the parking lot at the Outlet
Mall when you were hauling home a roadster body you had just acquired.

Since you are familiar with these cars, I thought maybe you would know what
kind of engines will fit them.  I would like to know which engines will fit
say from 1983 down, if any.  If you know or know how I could find out,
please let me know, if it isn't too much trouble.  I'm thinking about
getting another engine for my 1970 1600.  It has and engine, but I rebuilt
it about 12 years ago and have not finished installing or adjusting it, so
I'm thinking about replacing it with a new one or one someone has rebuilt
that knew what they were doing.

Please let me know if you have this information available or a ready source
for it.

Thanks,

Jerry Howard   howardj@aafes.com

Leisure Suit Terry