Parts for Sale

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts for Sale
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 15:03:49 -0400
Due to the need for money, as a result of having too much time on my hands
namely called unemployment (or dot com meltdown), I have the following parts
for sale hopefully at what you will think are reasonable prices. Please note
the items don't include shipping.

(2) 2L Timing Covers - $15 each.

(2) 2L Valve Covers - $15 each (Please note that they are not pretty and I
started to polish them but stopped and consequently the scotch brite marks
are still on them).

(1) 2L SU manifold - $20  I bead blasted it and had the  hardware replated
(none of it is mounted). The linkage that goes between the carbs is replated
but not too pretty and I made the mistake of sending the rod out with it
which melted, so that's not there.  I'll throw in a rusty clapped out heat
shield too.

(1) 2L Stock Exhaust Manifold - $35 Appears to have original silver paint on
in places and rust in others. Comes with about 4" of the front pipe.

(1) 1.6L Stock Exhaust Manifold - $25 Note this is a later style manifold.
No silver paint just rust, but it is solid.

(1 Set) Round Rear Markers - $10  Good chrome except for one chrome plated
zit on each - go figure.

(1 set) Reverse Lights - $10 Decent chrome no pitting.

(1 set) Overiders - $40 3 are perfectly straight and 2 have a slight ding
(note that the bolt broke off in one of the dinged ones). Yes there are 5.

 (1) 5 Speed tailhousing with the correct mount (not the rubber) - $25. If
you are planning to put a 5 speed in an early car this will make it mucho
easier to bang out the tranny tunnel before attempting to put the tranny and
engine in and the mount will let the tranny be positioned correctly.

(1) 5 Speed driveshaft - $15 Note that it will need a new tube and of course
new ujoints. Not pretty but complete.

(1) 3 main crank - $30 Looks to be in good shape but I would have it
polished just the same. Clueless as to where it came from but I have a new
one I am keeping.

Think of the first 2 items as insurance against breakage and if you crack
one and don't have a replacement it'll cost more at that time - Murphy's
Law. That's why I have a ton of spares - for insurance :)

If interested please email me.

Thanks,

Mike