Re: Q: Frame Padding Replacement

To: Ryan Roswell Bird <birdman@myrealbox.com>
Subject: Re: Q: Frame Padding Replacement
From: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 22:09:44 -0700
Ryan,
A while back, I remember someone who sounded like he knew what he was talking
about, say... you don't need the pads.  Being a fuss budget I decided to use em
anyway and upgraded mine.  I went to a local source that sells large conveyor
belts.  They gave me a piece of reinforced belt material that was 3 feet long
and
about a foot wide.  It is about .250" thick.  I cut this material to size and
have glued the pads to my frame.  They should coushion the body, stop squeaks
and
wear forever. Can't beat the price.  About the only thing that hasn't cost an
arm
and a leg on this car.
Guy,
Tempe,AZ