Friday trip up to Solvang

To: DonBuckles@sdaccess.com, MAbrego@marcusmillichap.com, Ahorwitz55@aol.com,
Subject: Friday trip up to Solvang
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 10:20:50 -0700
Hello All,

Well, the week of Solvang is upong us. I am very excited to see that there
are 40 cars registered and that there will probably be more that actually
show up. I am looking forward to seeing everyone and of course to see the
cars.

On Friday, I am planning to take HIghway 1 up through Malibu and then catch
the 101 in Oxnard for the trip up to Solvang. I invite any and all persons
interested to caravan up with me.

I am going to meet anyone willing to go at the Sears parking lot in Santa
Monica. It's easy to find. Just take I-10 into Santa Monica and then take
the 4th/5th street exit. Stay left on the ramp and take the 4th street ramp.
Turn right. You will see the Sears store on your left, but the parking lot
entrance is on your right. Enter the parking lot and look for my white 1964
1500. I will get there at noon and I will head out for points North at 1 PM.
I hope some people come with me but if not I will enjoy the coastline and
the day on my way to the show.

I have not heard if anyone is planning an early Saturday morning get
together for a caravan but I hope that one is the works.

See you at Solvang!

Andrew Murphy
1964 1500
1967 2000 Solex