Re: WTB - 2 headlight trim rings

To: "Mark Coffin" <coffinm@mail.ecu.edu>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: WTB - 2 headlight trim rings
From: "Robb Pynes" <robbpynes@continet.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 16:24:33 -0700
I would suggest that you have a nother roadster for the bodyman to look at
to make sure you get the front lined up right again.

I didn't and came out with a kind of a flat nose that only a 1600 grill
works with on a '69 2000.

Also another area to look at is the rear panel where there are body lines
on the inside of the tail lights

The bodyman could have done it right if he had only had the correct looking
body to go on.

Robb Pynes
robbpynes@continet.com
<http://www.continet.com/exe/2000/hq.htm>  U-20 Bomber Page