Air injection nozzle update

To: road <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Air injection nozzle update
From: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 09:12:14 -0500
Quick Hello to all on the list.

I still have a stack of checks of folks needing those
air injection plugs. Just an update to let you know you
are not forgotten, but I am getting to the "queue" of
folks waiting. I appreciate your patience.

Spent some time out in California, and started the new
job last week. Whew, amazing how quickly time goes by.
Still haven't had time to work on my roadster -- and
the annual Spring Fling is two weeks away! Yikes!

For those of you who don't know me... when I make up
little roadster parts, I donate half the money to the
American Cancer Society, the other half being used for
the tool & beer fund. So bear with me when it takes a
while to get these things done (writing code and doing
quick turn machine jobs takes priority... as those get the
bills paid).

Cheers,

Tom Walter               '68 2000
twalter@austin.rr.com     Austin, TX