Creation

To: "Laury, Victor (E-mail)" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Subject: Creation
From: "Erickson, Philip" <philip.erickson@Agouron.COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 11:41:09 -0700
"once a Hamilton creation, always a Hamilton Creation."
 Victor

I would STRONGLY DISAGREE.  These cars are the accumulation of the work put
into them.
BTW, Ron didn't put the FJ20 into this car, but bought it that way.
I would agree that I have not had a chance to put my make MARK on this car,
still fixing the "PO's"
of which there are always some and I am sure the "new owner" after me will
be cursing me about my "PO's".
If you don't believe me Victor, I have 5 lb sledge hammer to make my MARK to
prove it.  How, I am sure victor wouldn't want me to start beating on that
car, so I will forgive him about this.  BTW, I got a LSD, that I have not
had a chance to install among other little toys.  I hope to make it to some
of the Autocrosses victor, you wont tell if I run   It mostly will have
programmable EFI by next year...

PO's => Previous Owner modifications

PS: if my yellow car was running I would rather dive it, but as I am still
waiting for the SDS and a few other little things, along with having to
finish rewiring the dash and ...
I have been spending my week-ends working on roadsters <grin>
besides the fish aren't biting...
Phil
69 srl
67.5 spl