Hamilton's Favoirte Show

To: "'SPL311RDST@aol.com'" <SPL311RDST@aol.com>,
Subject: Hamilton's Favoirte Show
From: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 09:13:36 -0700
Laurie Wrote - it's been rumoured that Ron H. is going
--------

Ron Hamilton knows a good thing when he finds one! His insane creations are
often the stars of Solvang. The exciting thing is, the anticipation of what
he will show up with. Will it be the RKTSHP or some Top Secret, urban
assault vehicle project. I can imagine, some pretty dainty Fairlady, with a
RB26DETT six speed, four wheel drive conversion! (Life! Give my Creation
Life! BUUUUUHHHAAAAA!)

No matter what he brings, he'll really have two cars there. Phil E. will no
doubt drive SPLEXTSY and once a Hamilton creation, always a Hamilton
Creation.

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
65 L-320 Pickup