Re: Steel Braided Brake Lines

To: <Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com>
Subject: Re: Steel Braided Brake Lines
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 17:24:09 -0500
I picked mine up from Pegasus racing.  I don't have their catalog in front
of me right now, but they should be on the net.  I will check when I can
this evening.

I also put one on the clutch.

Everything has been working fine ever since, although I understand that it
is recommended that the braided lines be replaced every few years.  Mine
have been in service for almost 10 years with no signs of leakage or cracking.

Peace,
Pat

--

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner