Re: Jacking up a lowered roadster

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Jacking up a lowered roadster
From: "Nathan Ruffcorn" <nruff@famvid.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 17:18:19 -0500
Great tip with the boards!  I can't get a floor jack under the rear of my
car.  However, I don't jack my car up at all when I change the oil! (no I'm
NOT the thinnest man alive)<grin>.  Crank wheels to the far left, slide oil
catcher pan under car,  reach in with wrench and remove oil drain plug and
voila!  For me, it's not worth the time of jacking up the car and setting
the jackstands, although it does require getting acquainted with the cold
concrete floor!  I'm lowering the front end soon, so I'm sure this practice
will unfortunately come to an end.
Nathan