RE: tire mounting

Subject: RE: tire mounting
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 18:07:32 -0400
Why not?
When I went off to college I bought a pair of Ultralinear Tower speakers.
Turned out that they were too big for UPS to ship to my frat house so...   I
took the passenger seat out of the Roadster and laid one speaker on the
floorboard which fit perfectly between the firewall and the front of the
package shelf.  The other speaker went on top between the dash and rear of
the package shelf.  From Birmingham AL to Canton NY - no problems.  I did
drive around school that year with only one seat but then that allowed more
friends to pile in.
Where there's a will there's a way,
Brian

Brian Hollands