OT Miata Marriage Madness???

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT Miata Marriage Madness???
From: Rob Simmons <rsimmons2@home.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 10:21:21 -0500
Hi All

This was in the Toronto Globe and Mail 01-04-13 under the heading "Strange
Obsessions".

"The sun beams down on a tiny glen in Pennsylvania's Pocono Mountains-a
radiant afternoon for an outdoor wedding," writes Melanie Wells (Forbes Mag
Apr. 16) "A light breeze stirs as the Rev. James S. Massie Jr. looks out
over 250 love-struck people assembled for the mass ceremony....  'By the
power vested in me, I pronounce that you are...car and driver.'  Strange,
but true.  A bunch of people have just married their Mazada Miatas."

'Nuff said

Rob Simmons
 64 SPL 310  03518
SRL'S