Vette Guy and His Wife

To: "'Ronnie Day'" <ronday@home.com>, snyler <marc@animalfirm.com>,
Subject: Vette Guy and His Wife
From: "Ryan, Richard" <RRyan@frk.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 09:58:09 -0700
Ronnie's story illustrates a major go-fast point---$10 spent on driving
skills ALWAYS beats $1,000 on equipment.

Dick Ryan  ex. 24022
(650)312-4022
Risk Management Dept.
SM 2000/2
FAX (650)312-5830

Over the next couple of months the guy with the 'vette refused to take
his foot out of the carburetor while loudly  gripping and complaining
about the unfair advantage our slicks gave us. Then he bought a set,
which let him generate more tire smoke when he stood on the gas but
didn't change our finishing order. Finally, adding insult to injury,
Elayne took this guy's wife out and gave her a few autocrossing pointers.
She immediately and repeatedly was much quicker that Mr. Lead Foot, in
his car.

True story, really.

Ronnie Day
ronday@home.com
Dallas/Ft. Worth
'71 510 2-dr (Prepared Class Autocrosser)
'73 510 2-dr (Street Toy)