Re: Seats!

To: "Roadster list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seats!
From: "Annette" <squishfish@home.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 07:27:15 -0700
I've gotten a bunch of very generous offers for later seats but I have a
feeling they aren't going to work =(  I think I will continue my search for
convincing repros.

Thanks anyway to everyone who emailed me!

Oh - another thing I have not seen out there is hubcaps - I have a full set
in decent condition, they do need some work though, rust removal and
rechroming.  I am thinking it would be cheaper and easier for me to get a
new set, maybe trade these in or donate them to someone else's cause.  I've
seen a ton of them out there ready for restoration, but I haven't seen any
complete!

Any hints?