Yosemite Valley Run

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Yosemite Valley Run
From: Ldino21@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 19:44:12 EDT
Hey Roadsterites,

I am tyring to set up a Roadster get together for the first week in June
2nd-3rd. Which will be put on by the Fresno Datsun Roadster Group. This should
be a good tune up between Solvang and Mt. Shasta.

What we are thinking about doing is getting together on Friday night and
Saturday morning in Mariposa, which is about 30 miles outside of the valley,
and a beautiful old town, and then caravan into yosemite through the pines on
Saturday morning. Right now they charge $20 to drive into the park, which I am
trying to see if I can get a group discount.

NOW is the time to go to Yosemite with your Roadster because lawmakers are
trying to stop vehicles from driving into the valley in the future.

I am trying to get an idea how many guys might be interested, I am planning on
having flyers ready for Solvang to hand out.

email back if interested!!

Lou Smaldino
69-2000
68-1600