RE: FS '68 1600 $.01/obo Georgia

To: "'Stephan Sochoux'" <sochoux@yahoo.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: FS '68 1600 $.01/obo Georgia
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 14:47:31 -0500
On the phone right now with this guy in Atlanta - he had it appraised in
Atlanta last year for $12,000.   He flew the paint in from Japan to match
the original.  He had it restored (Jim Tyler is to believed to owned it and
helped on the restoration) and is total rust free and very straight.  The
motor has lost a piston.  He did not tell me the price of the other offers,
but he is holding out for a good price.  Just hung up.  The guy really likes
this Roadster and hates selling it.  If he gets to an area where he can have
another, he will contact us.   Seems to be straight forward, but is looking
at a price too high for me.  So, add a few zeros to $.01.

Phil