Re: Seats!

To: Annette <squishfish@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Seats!
From: R Haug <haugchiro@moscow.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 18:31:11 -0700
Annette wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Aside from Corbeau does anyone know where to get convincing repro seats?  Mine
> were not in as good a shape as I thought them to be and recovering them really
> isnt an option.  None of the salvage yards around here have any older cars at
> all, let alone ones with the right sized seats!
>
> Heeeelp!
>
> -Annette

Annette,
On Columbia Blvd. in Portland, just a few blocks east of I5 is a race car parts
place.
They have a bunch of different seats there you can sit in.
I can't remember the name of the place. It is on the north side of the street
I sat in a number of them and found a few that fit me.  I don't know if they fit
the roadster.  I was looking for a comfortable seat.  The Miata one is a good
one
though.
Bob