Datsun book

To: datsun roadster mailist <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Datsun book
From: Russell Southwell <rulee@cityscape.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2001 21:03:45 -0500
Just recieved catalog from Classic Motorbooks
PO Box 1
Osceola WI 54020-0001
toll free order line 1-800-826-6600
listed in the brooklands books  is Datsun Roadsters Performance
Portfolio.
1960-1971. (new edition) looks like a compilation of reports on
roadsters
edited by R.M. Clarke has a picture of a roadster on the front softbound
approx.
100 pages # 131204C  $19.95
this is just what I'm readiing from the catalog. thought someone might
be interested,

I uncovered Baby today fired right up runs smooth and quiet, maybee a
little noisier
at 90 . a little windy today, my flagpole blew down in the drive, just
missed baby.
I think I'll put a new pole in the lot I own on the otherside of the
house.
Happy Roadstering
Russ Southwell 70 1600