BADROC Run to the Hills - Slight Change In Plans

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: BADROC Run to the Hills - Slight Change In Plans
From: PETER VANDERPAS <giraffehauler@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 09:26:13 -0700 (PDT)
I would like to change the plan, and meet at Concannon
Vineyard in Livermore at 11:30 AM, instead of Lick
Observatory at 9:00 AM.  The weather forcast is for
almost continuous rain today and Saturday.  Sometimes
when it rains down here it snows on Mt. Hamilton Road
and they close the road.  It is also a safety issue
(don't want to end up in a ditch out in the middle of
nowhere).

I've made a large batch of potato salad to share.
There is a Nobb Hill on North Livermore Rd. on the way
to the vinyard where you can pick up sandwiches and
drinks.  We can picnic and talk cars until after
lunch.  Maybe take in a winery tour if folks are up
for it.  I may be crazy, but I think the weather is
going to be fine.  If the weather permits, we can take
a shorter run up into the hills and still have some
afternoon left over for other things.

Concannon Vineyard:

http://www.concannonvineyard.com/directions.html

>From Highway I-580, Take N. Livermore Ave. exit. Turn
South (right if from the west, and left if from the
east). Keep on the same street all the way through
town (approx. 3.5 miles), street makes a turn to the
left, and approximately 150 yards on your left is
Concannon Vineyard, behind a large hedge. Use the 2nd
entrance.

Concannon Vineyard
4590 Tesla Road
Livermore, CA 94550